Pension stańczyk - here it is close to everywhere ...
STAŃCZYK Pension It’s close everywhere …
Stanczyk pension asset beyond its atmosphere and decor – is the location. The proximity of the most important places in Krakow and excellent public transport connections (bus stop vis-à-vis to the hotel) are about the superiority of the object over the others in this category. Therefore, the words “It’s close everywhere …” are not just empty words without coverage.
FROM US …
- to reach Kazimierz it’s about 3 min. walk or one
- stop by tram nr 6,8,10 or bus nr 522
- to reach the Wawel Hill it’s about 9 min walk or 3 stops by tram nr 6,8,10
- to the Main Market Square You can have a 15 minutes long walk or get there by tram nr 6,8
- to reach the Train or Bus Station you can get tram nr 10 or bus nr 522
A major advantage of our Pension is it’s position to the old Jewish district Kazimierz the place witch join the history, fantastic architecture and a posibilities to have fun untill the dawn.